Making Online academic assistance convenient & Affordable for you
Return & Refund Policy
British Essay Writer’s Empire follows a simple return policy, and our customers can use the return policy in accordance with certain rules and regulations. We do not want to confuse our customers with cautious written “conditional” quotes, which ultimately create cycles that the policies they advertise do not usually provide. The rules set forth in this policy are simple, as described below.
- If there are any differences in the document delivered, such as non-compliance with specific instructions, plagiarized content, incorrect changes, incorrect formatting or referencing mistake, as well as delays in sending orders without proper communication or delay for reasons, then customers can initiate a request for refund on our website.
- Refund requests will only be processed if the customer is able to provide us with accurate evidence in support of its application, and we will additionally check whether these statements are valid at the end of this time.
- Customers can request a refund only within 14 days or at checkout. If a claim is submitted after the above time period, we will not accept it.
- We will refund your payment if
- Your order has not been prepared according to your requirement.
- If your order has not been assigned to a particular writer you chose.
- If the order contains plagiarized content.
- In case you have paid extra for an order.